COLOURFULWORLD

Tuesday 10 March 2015

A blogger´s gift

I took part in the "Grow your blog challenge" back in January this year, and added a few blogs to my list of must reads and also added a few new followers to my blog roll.

Some of the bloggers were offering gifts to be given to random bloggers who left a comment.
I was lucky to receive a gift from Karin at  http://ginkgoetcoquelicot.blogspot.

Karin is a very talented artist who makes wonderful jewellery pieces, and this is the necklace I received from her a few days ago.  (the picture isn´t that good as it was taken with my mobile)


I´m still on holidays in Portugal (where Karin posted the gift to me) and will return to Australia in just over 1 week when I´ll eventually start updating my blog with my travel posts.




6 comments:

  1. I love Karen's jewelry, Sami! You are very lucky to have won that gorgeous necklace. I'm looking forward to reading your travel posts once you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nan, I have loads to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is lovely, and I look forward to hearing about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gill, I was lucky to receive such a beautiful necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home Sami. The sculptures don't get packed up till Monday morning, you should try and get down over the weekend. I went again this evening to get some sunset shots, was good but soooo busy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.